Viral Marketing Tips
An idea will only catch on if people like it; A marketing message will only become viral if people believe it. So, how do you use viral marketing to gain customers and increase your revenue stream?
Here are three key Viral Marketing Tips to follow:
- Be Creative. If you are selling widgets, make those widgets stand out! Nobody wants to buy a widget that is simply “easy to use” and “better than the rest”. People respond to innovation, to creativity, to things that appear to be exciting and new… even if they are not. Don’t waste your time with sales driven messaging. Instead, spend your time carefully crafting creative marketing that will grab the attention of others. Once you have their attention, going viral is the next logical step.
- Be Different. There’s nothing worse than more of the same. You and your business have to stand out in the crowd. And even if your product is one in a million, make that one appear different and most importantly, the best. How? Add value to your offerings by incentivizing your products. Make customers feel appreciated and deliver on your promises. And above all, stay on top of the competition. You can’t do it better than them if you don’t know what they are doing and how they are doing it. Find out what message your competitors are sending and differentiate yourself with a stronger message, more strategic campaign and overall better offering.
- Be Consistent. Without proper management, the attempt to go viral with any campaign can quickly turn sour. Consistency is key with any marketing, but when attempting to go viral, you will need to stay on top of every single message you put out there… and do so often. Viral marketing takes a lot of time and quality management. Prepare yourself to make this part of your daily routine, and invest your time as you would invest your capital into any advertising projects. While viral marketing is essentially “free”, you will need to spend valuable time and effort in order to make it work for you.
Whether you are a veteran of the viral marketing world or new to this approach, remember that it’s about what you put in that really matters. The more you manage all aspects of your online marketing, from tweeting to status updates, to feeds and daily blog posts, your message can only go viral if you are putting it out there on a regular basis.
And don’t simply plaster your social media accounts with sales copy and unattractive pitches. As we’ve discussed, be creative. What would interest you? What would you want to share with your friends, family and colleagues? What would you encourage others to take a look at?
Take the time to respond to others, to craft creative messages and pay attention to what others are saying. In order to become part of the conversation, you have to engage in it and that is what viral marketing is all about.
Below are Recommended Resources:
FREE BUSINESS BOOKS
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE DotCom Secret Book
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE Expert Secrets Book
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE Traffic Secret Book
TOP MARKETING SYSTEMS
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE 14 Day Trial of Lead Recruiter PRO
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE 14 Day Trial of ClickFunnels
FREE ONLINE BUSINESS BUILDING TRAINING
- Watch the Mastermind Webinar at: MastermindWebinar.com
- Claim World-Class Online Business Training for FREE at MastermindWebinars.com
BECOME AN ONLINE BUSINESS MASTER TODAY...
Fill Out The Form Below To Claim Your Free Access NOW!
We hate spam and your info. is safe!