Viral Marketing Tips: Check Out The Top 7
7 Viral Marketing Tips For Starting A Viral Marketing Campaign
Quite often viral marketing is referred to as a trend and lumped in with other online marketing tactics that are here today and gone tomorrow! Well as true as it may be that some of these novel online advertising techniques may not have a very long ‘shelf life’ due to various reasons, this is NOT the case with viral campaigns! This type of promoting has been around for many decades and its effectiveness is as undisputed as its particular marketing tactics are trend proofed! In fact if the internet and any other forms of communication were to be rendered useless, viral campaigns could and would still be as effective!
Viral Marketing Examples:
- Purchase the branding rights to a viral E-book. Allow people to give away your free E-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet.
- If you have the ability to set up a forum or other bulletin board, you really have a great viral marketing tool. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own website. Some people don’t have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
- Do you have a knack for web design? Create some templates, graphics, etc. and upload them to your site. Then, allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your web site. Make sure that you include a link back to your site in the copyright notice and require them to keep your copyright notice in tact.
- Write an E-book. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free E-book if, in exchange, they give away the E-book to their web visitors or E-zine subscribers.
- Write articles that pertain to your product or service. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their E-zine, newsletter, magazine or E-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article.
- You can easily find products on the Internet that will sell you a license allowing you to distribute the product free of charge to other people. Look for those products that provide “branding rights”. That is where you can include your own name, website, and contact information.
- Brandable Software that bring value to the end user. Such as Education, Entertainment, Communication, ect. A valuable piece of software can go viral very quickly.
By implementing just a couple of the Viral Marketing Examples above you will start to see FREE Viral Traffic coming to your website
If you implement all of the Viral Marketing Examples above your Viral Website Traffic will Explode!
If you found the information on this page helpful to you, please comment below and share it on your Social Media.
Thank You for reading my post.
Have a Wonderful & Blessed Day,
If you want to take you Business to the Next Level then optin to my Mastermind Training Webinars below.
Learn How to Get YOUR Online Business into Multiple 6 Figures a Year with FREE Mastermind Training Webinars.
Fill Out The Form Below To Get Started NOW!
We hate spam and your info. is safe!