I find that one of the hardest things networks marketers struggle with most is talking about their business. There’s the perception out there that Network Marketers are the types of people that will ONLY talk to you about their product/service/opportunity.
That may be true of some people! But this perception has scared many network marketers out of talking about their business at all. They don’t want to be seen as “that person”.
A great strategy in growing your Network Marketing business is learning how to “slip in” your business during ordinary conversations. The idea is not to be “tricky” about it, but to develop a natural conversation that can lead to you talking to someone more about your business.
The caveat is to make THEM ask YOU more about it! It makes you feel better when you dangle a little something out there…a teaser…and someone says, “what is your business” or “tell me more”. Having permission feels great!!
So, how do you slip in your business into an ordinary conversation? You look for opportunities to talk to people… usually people you don’t know… to bring up a teaser about your business and have them ask more.
Here are a few examples of what I mean:
- You’re at the office supply store getting business supplies and the woman in front of you has something unique. You say, “Where did you find that, that would be awesome for my business!” She will usually tell you and then say “what is your business”. Trust me…I’ve done it MANY times! Make sure you have a business card handy to give once you tell her!
- You’re at the coffee shop and strike up a conversation with someone about the weather and say, “I’m just so glad to get out of the house! I’ve been working at home for 3 days straight and just need a BREAK! I think I’ll drink this out in the sunshine and soak it in before I hit the computer/phones again”. Again…you WILL get asked what you do at home…. Time to share!!
- If you have traveled for your business lately for a convention or training of any kind, make SURE you slip that into a conversation with a clerk or someone in line at the store or even beside you as you are looking at clothes. Something like, “oh, I wish I would have had that on my business trip to Chicago!” It gets a conversation going about where you went, and then WHY.
Once they ask you a question, it leads to more questions. People are naturally curious. ESPECIALLY about people who a) have their own businesses b) work from home c) travel for their business and d) seem to ENJOY what they do.
If you have a positive attitude about your business, people will be curious and the conversation becomes them asking you more. What a great way for you to tell them more!
So don’t be afraid to be “that” MLM person. Just be friendly and personable. Let the opportunity to talk about your business come in to your conversation (plant it!) and when someone asks, be willing to tell them more!
Below are Recommended Resources:
FREE BUSINESS BOOKS
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE DotCom Secret Book
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE Expert Secrets Book
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE Traffic Secret Book
TOP MARKETING SYSTEMS
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE 14 Day Trial of Lead Recruiter PRO
- CLICK HERE to get your FREE 14 Day Trial of ClickFunnels
FREE ONLINE BUSINESS BUILDING TRAINING
- Watch the Mastermind Webinar at: MastermindWebinar.com
- Claim World-Class Online Business Training for FREE at MastermindWebinars.com
BECOME AN ONLINE BUSINESS MASTER TODAY...
Fill Out The Form Below To Claim Your Free Access NOW!
We hate spam and your info. is safe!