Circle of Influence
The key ingredient to achieving success in any network marketing business is to create a consistent flow of leads. Without this, the business will simply fail.
The best place to start is with those in your immediate circle of influence. Yes, that means building a list of names for people in your circle of family and friends.
It may seem a little daunting to approach your family and friends, but your goal is to pitch the opportunity to anyone who will listen and get their feedback or referrals. You have to think about co-workers, classmates, church friends, friends of friends that you know are ambitious, etc.
As much as people want to avoid their “warm market”, I want to encourage you to connect with your relatives and friends to introduce the business. After all, it is normal for us to share what we know first and foremost with the people closest to us. And you never know who’s looking for an opportunity and will say yes.
If you’re nervous about approaching them about your business simply take the referral approach. Send them information about your business and ask them if they know of anyone that may be interested in generating extra income. This is less intimidating and if they do decide the business interests them, they’ll have begun thinking about their own circle of influence and how they can build the business already!
Next you’ll want to get them in front of a business presentation for your business. The Monitium Wealth Creation System makes this easy with marketing websites, presentation videos and email campaigns already prewritten and ready for you to utilize!
Using the Monitium Wealth Creation System, simply add their email to the Warm Market Wizard.
Here you can add their contact information to your database and send them an invitation to view your business presentation and learn more. The email invitation has already been written so all you have to do is add them to your database and let the system do the rest!
Be sure to follow up with them to get their feedback. Here are a few tips that you can follow when you’re getting feedback:
- Don’t jump straight into your presentation. Warm things up first by starting a casual conversation.
- Relay how your business will benefit them personally and financially. Show them how the business has benefited you and changed your life and let them know that you want them to experience the same.
- Focus on what they really want and be sensitive to their needs but do not, in any way, pester, persuade, or guilt your prospects into doing something that they don’t want to do.
- Tell them what they want to hear by answering their questions and addressing their concerns. Instead of saying “Join me in building my empire”, tell them “Join me and let me teach you how to build your business and realize your dreams in life.” If they are still interested in joining you, proceed to sign them up. If not, don’t push it. You don’t want to strain your relationship.
- Don’t ever bad-mouth other network marketing companies. Instead, focus on the good side of your business and give emphasis to its advantages and benefits.
This is just one way to begin building your pipeline of prospective leads!
Generating leads consistently takes time so be patient and take action daily to fill your pipeline. What you have to be willing to do is develop the skills to become a competent network marketer and master communication skills. If you start with this step and follow the tips we’ve provided, you’ll be well on your way!
If you found the information on this page helpful to you, please comment below and share it on your Social Media.
Thank You for reading my post.
Have a Wonderful & Blessed Day,
If you want to take you Business to the Next Level then optin to my Mastermind Training Webinars below.
Learn How to Master Your Online Business Success.
Fill Out The Form Below To Claim Your Free Access NOW!
We hate spam and your info. is safe!